We are please to announced that our 16th Annual Golf Tournament will be taking place at 10am on Saturday September 19th at Briar Fox Golf & Country Club. Cost is $100 per golfer.
Safety is very important to us meaning our event will look very different this year.
Pre-registration is required. Please complete the registration form. Payment can be e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, by cheque (made out to Hospice L&A) or by credit card by calling 613-354-3301 ext 203
There will be a limited number of teams spots.
Participants will be asked to self-screen using a provided screening tool in advance of arriving at the golf course.
Check-in will be completed outdoors with one member of your group.
Social distancing will be enforced at all times.
Golfers sharing a cart must be from the same household or the same social circle.
There will be no sit down meal. A beverage and a BBQ sausage or hot dog will be provided out on the course.
What to expect from the course:
- On the course there will be no bunker rakes, no ball washers, or garbage cans. Large garbage cans will be located at the cart drop area for you to use after the round.
- The club has increased the frequency of routine cleaning, sanitation and disinfection of all locations, especially all common and high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Staff will provide clear direction to all golfers and will manage the groups to ensure social distancing.
- The pins will remain in the hole and will be fitted with a Pin Caddy for no touch retrieval
- Appropriate signage will be placed outside the pro-shop and clubhouse entries outlining the social distancing guidelines in place.
- Cart will be sanitized prior to use.
- Course washrooms will be closed. Use the washroom at the clubhouse and follow posted directions
What we expect from participants:
- Be mindful of social distancing by staying at least two club lengths apart at ALL times.
- Do not remove the flag or touch the cup (use the pin caddy)
- Please refrain from using the course benches
- Bring along sanitizer or a towel as the ball washers will be removed.
- Smooth bunker tracks with the back of your wedge or foot as all bunker rakes will be removed.
- Follow the directional arrows when you arrive and practice social distancing at all times
- Abide by social distancing guidelines at ALL times. If you are not following these guidelines we will provide a warning. If you continue to ignore social distancing guidelines, you will be asked to leave the property.
- Please be patient!
- Enjoy yourself and have a fun round!