Hospice Lennox & Addington assists and supports clients, caregivers, and families living with life threatening illness and offers bereavement support after loss.
Hospice Lennox & Addington will provide compassionate care and support to every person living with a life threatening illness so they may reach the end of their life with dignity.
- To provide a volunteer visiting service for seriously ill persons and their families in order to make the time remaining as meaningful and satisfying as possible.
- To be advocates for persons with life threatening illness, terminally ill persons and their families, emphasizing the importance of their emotional, spiritual, social and physical needs.
- To promote a loving, supportive and positive environment, in which family and friends can say good-bye.
- To provide follow-up and support for the family after the death occurs.
- To foster a cooperative spirit between community and/or other available resources.
- To promote the concept of Hospice care through public education.